1. What is Paintless Dent Repair?
- PDR is the process of removing dents by applying pressure with our specialized tools to the back of the panel, forcing it back to its original level making it faster and much cheaper than the conventional body repair shops.
- The majority of dents that we repair are the following sizes: nickel, dime, quarter, baseball, softball, football.
- There are some dents that can NOT be repaired, some examples are dents with cracked paint, sharp impact (this is due to the fact that metal can’t be stretched back after a certain level because it will ultimately cause the paint to chip off), and collision damage.
- Highly recommended for hail damage
2. How much does it cost?
- The average price per dent is $85. In order to give an accurate price, we encourage our customers to come by and have one of our specialized dent technicians take a look at the job.
3. Are estimates free?
- Yes, you can come by anytime Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm and our dent techs will give you an estimate in under 10 minutes. At this point you have a choice to stay while we repair your vehicle or we can schedule you in for drop off, once your car is dropped off we usually finish it in the same day!
4. Can we give estimates over the phone?
- As mentioned earlier it only takes a fraction of an inch to make a difference as to whether or not a tech can even get to a dent which is why we can NOT give estimates over the phone. All our estimates are done by our professional dent tech staff at our shop.
5. How long does it take?
- Most dents are repaired in under an hour depending on the location of the dent on your vehicle.
6. Do we offer mobile service?
- We offer mobile services only to auto dealerships.
7. Customer Service
- Our goal is customer satisfaction. We will go above and beyond to make sure that our customers leave our shop in a very reasonable time frame and with a sense of comfort and satisfaction. We want our customers to know if they ever have any other dent or hail problems that we are the first to come to their minds.